Thursday, 16 August 2007

Embellishments and Stitching

I have an upcoming surprise for all the people who liked my Highland Dreaming kit! I have made two add-ons, one in red/black and one in orange/grey/black. The first taste of the red/black tartan add-on is a quick page I made from one of Andrea's templates. It can be downloaded from her blog:



I have some embellishments for my Moulin Rouge kit including a stamp, staples, ribbons and roses:


and some white stitching in plain and cross stitch (12"):



Enjoy!

17 comments:

Monique said...

These are the best stitches I have ever seen. Thank you!

donwilmom said...

Thanks for the additions. I am really enjoying this kit.

Gini aka "MsGini" said...

This is so cool to have a QP of Andrea Gold's template! Thanks so much for sharing with her and letting her share with us!

Glenda said...

Thank you so much for more parts. I love the things you do. I have just got to find time to do something with them. I'm afraid if I take time off to scrap I'll miss something.

Scrapcat4914 said...

Fantastic!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!

No Reimer Reason said...

Beautiful QP! Thank you so much.

Connie said...

You are too good to us - but we luv ya! These stitches are wonderful! Thanks.

Angel's Imaginations said...

These are beautiful! Thank you! :)

kyky said...

thank you!!

Monique said...

Thank you ! :-)

Andrea Miasiro said...

tks!!! a luv it

~Julie~ said...

Thank you for these awesome stitches

verabear said...

thank you for the elements and the stitching. i love that your stitching doesn't look like the usual you see around :)

ChrissyWdigital said...

these stitches are fantastic!!!

QUEENB26 said...

Thank you so much. I am loving this collection.

Anonymous said...

TYFS these beautiful stitches:)) Alms

Shannon-Lee said...

Thank you so much!