Wednesday 1 August 2007

Twelve Inch Doodles!

I have a whole bunch of doodles to go with my Moulin Rouge kit. I'm so into drawing these now! I'm very happy with how they have turned out. This is the first one which is just under 12 inches wide and comes in white, black & red, and a mixed version which is also textured. There are no shadows on the originals. I'll be adding more doodles over the next few days.




I've also shown part of the textured version in a larger preview at the bottom of the image. It's difficult to show the textured! Download the doodles by clicking on the preview image. I hope you like them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just finished downloading the Moulin Rouge kit. I have some photos in mind for it. Thanks for leaving the links active. It is going to be fun to work with.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!

Angel's Imaginations said...

Love these flourishes! Thank you! :)

Lisa said...

Love the doodles....thanks so much!