Tuesday 26 June 2007

More Faux Stamps and Corrections to Fish Stamps

I have some toy faux stamps which are cute on birthday cards or kids layouts:

They come in plain or torn and Australian or USA. Download Toy Faux stamps here.

NOTE: I have also updated the fish stamps because the shadows were all wrong and the tear holes were not removed from the black stamp marks. If you liked them please download again. Sorry - I didn't notice until I was working on the toys again! This is what the torn USA stamps look like:


Download fish faux stamps here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These stamps are so cute! I just love them! Would you consider maybe making some with flowers on them? Thank you so much for sharing these little darlings with us!

Steffi said...

Thank you for the biutiful stamp!!

PSharp said...

Thank you for the great stamps.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Maria said...

Thanks for the feedback! Texasheart, I do have some flower stamps already. Will post soon! :-)

Maria

LVMommy22 said...

these stamps are just darling! i really like them! tfs!
:) M

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and loved your faux stamps very much. I am not a Yankee or Aussie. I am a Canuck. Would you consider making all your Faux Stamps without the country name in it so that we can put the name in ourselves?

Thank you for sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the stamps! They are terrific!!

Peggie said...

These are so cute. Thank you.